JUNK Brands Company LLC located in Bentonville, AR is looking for an energetic, travel-loving Events Team Member!
JUNK Brands is an apparel company specializing in performance headbands for sport and leisure. We’re fun, super-active and a little bit edgy. Beloved by sporty fans of all types, JUNK is especially popular with athletes from the CrossFit box to the lacrosse field. Just like our loyal JUNKies the JUNK team is agile, hard working and always positive.
As an Events Team Member you will travel to events across the United States, transporting product and setting up the JUNK booth on location. The Events Team Member serves as an ambassador to the brand, introducing customers to the best headbands on the market. High performance in meeting sales goals is essential. After each event the booth must be quickly broken down, all product and equipment packed and brought back to JUNK Brands headquarters.
You’ll need an entrepreneurial spirit and go with the flow attitude for this position. Does the thought of sitting in a cubicle all day bore you to tears? Do you get a rush out of meeting new people, jumping out of your comfort zone and driving the open road? The events team member position is the perfect antidote to the corporate grind.
- Packing equipment and product efficiently
- Engaging customers with enthusiasm
- Maintaining inventory of all product and equipment
- Meeting sales goals
- Transporting product and equipment to and from each event in a company vehicle (MUST HAVE A CLEAN DMV RECORD)
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail
- High school diploma
- Excellent customer service skills for internal and external customers
- Good teamwork
- 85% travel REQUIRED - both locally and nationally
- High energy and outgoing personality/sports enthusiast
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Capable of driving an oversized vehicle
JUNK Brands Company, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Retail or Events Team Experience: 2 years
Required License or Certification
Valid Driver's License and Clean DMV Record
High school or equivalent