Beginning in 1902 the trio of Joe Tinker, Johnny Evers, and Frank Chance turned double plays for the Cubs. The trio played shortstop, second base, and first base from 1902-April 1912.
JUNK’s Technical T-Shirt fabric is a breakthrough technology specifically designed to keep you cool while emulating a super comfortable t-shirt feel. This is the best athletic headband you'll ever wear!
- One size fits most
- White on the inside
- Machine washable
- Lightweight, single ply
- Blend of 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Breathable, soft & cool against the skin
- Wicking to help pull sweat away from the skin & quickly dry
- Designed, Printed, & Sewn in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Officially licensed by MLB®
- Ships only within the USA