In 1917 the White Sox won the World Series, a team led by Shoeless Joe Jackson.
JUNK's Pro Sport Jersey fabric is a professional grade jersey material designed to stay comfortable while keeping you cool.
- Ties tight, one size fits all
- Machine washable
- Breathable, lightweight, soft and cool against the skin
- Wicking to help pull sweat away from the skin and dry quickly
- Made of a moisture management blend of 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Designed, Printed, & Sewn in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Officially licensed by MLB®
- Ships only within the USA