- JUNK Brands wants to give back to all those medical personnel serving on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. So, we’ll be giving out free face masks to medical staff in the Northwest Arkansas area made from our Borean Technical Fabric. JUNK Brands has the highest respect for those working to help our nation get back to healthy, we want to say thank you and help in any way we can!
JUNK Brands has launched a Social Distancing Headband Collection with 100% of the profits going to Feeding America’s COVID-19 Response Fund. There are ten designs in the line, and each is available in either the Big Bang Lite (fitted) or...
- Lacie Hewlett is a Paramedic and Firefighter of 13 years. We talked with Lacie to find out what it's like to work in such a physically demanding and dangerous job. Read the interview and find learn how Lacie stays in shape, deals with the challenges of the job and what advice he has for other women who want to become firefighters.
- In this JUNK Brands Functional Fitness video firefighter and CrossFit coach Josh Kirts demonstrates the Deadlift. Watch the 2 minute video for clear instructions and an easy to follow demo so you can easily learn the movements.
- What is a typical day for a full time ballet dancer? Zoe Womack spent her summer working at JUNK Brands HQ helping customers. As she returns to her full time ballet training this fall we get a behind the scenes peek at her daily routine. Find out when she trains, what she eats for fuel and how she recovers from the grueling dance training.
- Find out how Reebok CrossFit Games announcer Kiki Dickson maintains her fitness routine. Hint: fun plays a huge role!