The Thin Blue Line represents the thin line Police Officers walk daily between life and death. The Thin Blue Line represents the police officer's role in separating the good from the bad while creating order from chaos. The Thin Blue Line on black is a memorial or a connection or memory between Officers killed in the line of duty and those who continue with their duties in the present.
Army Regulation 670-1, Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia, the regulation states when authorized for application to the proper uniform, the U.S. flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that “the star field faces forward, or to the flag’s own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer’s right and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward. The appropriate replica for the right shoulder sleeve is identified as the ‘reverse side flag’.”
JUNK’s Technical T-Shirt fabric is a breakthrough technology specifically designed to keep you cool while emulating a super comfortable t-shirt feel. This is the best athletic headband you'll ever wear!
- One size fits most
- Sublimated design, won't fade or peel off, white on the inside
- Machine washable
- Lightweight, single ply with UPF 50+ protection
- Blend of 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Breathable, soft & cool against the skin
- Wicking to help pull sweat away from the skin & quickly dry
- Designed, Printed, & Sewn in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Headband Style: Big Bang Lite
A portion of proceeds supports Sheep Dog Impact Assistance, a national non-profit organization.