The Thin Orange Line represents Search and Rescue Personnel and sometimes EMS.
Army Regulation 670-1, Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia, the regulation states when authorized for application to the proper uniform, the U.S. flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that “the star field faces forward, or to the flag’s own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer’s right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward. The appropriate replica for the right shoulder sleeve is identified as the ‘reverse side flag’.”
JUNK's Pro Sport Jersey fabric is a professional grade jersey material designed to stay comfortable while keeping you cool.
- Ties tight, one size fits all
- Machine washable
- Breathable, lightweight, soft and cool against the skin
- Wicking to help pull sweat away from the skin and dry quickly
- Made of a moisture management blend of 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Designed, Printed, & Sewn in Bentonville, Arkansas